Otvoren poziv za praksu u Symphony Sarajevo
Symphony je lansirao svoj prvi program za praktikante u Sarajevu i prijave su trenutno u toku. U nastavku tekst poziva:
Symphony Elevate Internship
We are Symphony! The first culture-driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future. We have successfully built communities in Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Skopje & Niš and now we're on a mission to allow students to grow with us.
Elevate, our internship program, is driven by a single focus: to find engineers who will make a difference. We're looking for the brightest, most innovative students who want to start their Symphony career now and grow their professional prowess. We're looking for people who are ready to help us create the future Symphony! We'll engage you in real projects from the start, developing your natural talents and providing you with insights that will change the way you look at everything. Our active internal community also means you'll get to take part in events organized throughout the year.
Who are we looking for?
If you're enrolled in the last year of undergraduate studies and looking for a big start of your professional career, you're in the right place.
Also, we'd be happy to know that you are:
- Highly passionate about cracking the toughest challenges in tech;
- Excited to start your career;
- Eager to explore opportunities in the tech & business world;
- Looking for ways to contribute to engineering industry;
- Thinking how you can learn more.
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to start an exciting career journey;
- A paid internship, details of which are available at the time of offer;
- You will enjoy our benefits and perks, from office with an impressive and fully equipped work zone, comfy fun and lounge zone to tasty & healthy food and playrooms;
- With business offices in San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin to engineering hubs in Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Skopje & Niš, you'll have a lot of cultural business savy to pick up;
- You will benefit from excellent networking opportunities with the best in the business;
- We want you to achieve your potential both inside and outside the office. We continue to strive to give our employees the greatest work experience around and you'll be a part of that.
How to apply?
- Prepare your resume and cover letter - explain to us why you see this as a great opportunity for you;
- List all your relevant recommendations (we'll call them);
- Send us a link to your Github account of anything that will give us an insight into your skills, for example, a small app of any kind.
Applications are open until 20th January! If you have any questions, get in contact with us via this link.