We are looking for system admins, motivated and able to embrace the latest technologies, to join our team and bring their passion to life through our exciting projects.
Candidates must have demonstrated solid experience with Linux systems administration and great skills in debugging and problem-solving.
Candidates are required to have highly developed interpersonal, written/verbal communication and own time management skills.
- Planning and implementing infrastructure running Linux OS
- Deploying, configuring and managing the full lifecycle of various Linux services (NGINX, PHP, MySQL, Galera, Redis, Memcache, backup, monitoring, etc..)
- Operating cloud infrastructure
- Deploying services and applications using Bash, Fabric/Chef, Python and/or Perl
- Operating and administrating network technologies: DNS, Domains, SSL Certificates, Virtual Routing, Load Balancers, etc..
- Minimum 2 years of highly relevant experience
- Experience in Linux OS administration (Debian and Redhat based)
- Experience in configuration and deployment of services (NGINX, MySQL…)
- Experience with shell and scripting languages (Bash, PHP...)
- Experience in cloud technologies, virtualization and/or containers (KVM, Docker, Kubernetes, etc..)
- IT Engineering education
- Continuous learning motivated by fascination with technology, hobby projects
- Communication and Teamwork
We look forward to your interest.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org