Who we are?
ECHO Technology Solutions (ECHO) is an IT and Salesforce consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco. We take pride in the quality of services we provide to our clients and always go the extra mile to earn their trust. Our clients are spread across several industries and feature some of the most prominent organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What We Strive For?
- We are always focused on our client's needs.
- We can work independently, but we strive to help each other.
- The quality of our service is a top priority for our company.
- We appreciate honesty and an excellent work ethic.
- We encourage open communication.
- We are proactive and responsible in our work.
What Does a Software Developer do?
A Software Developer on our team works on four to eight clients simultaneously addressing different products and solutions. There are two main types of development work:
- Creating and implementing a new solution.
- Optimizing an existing solution.
Our Software Developers participate in the full development process from working with clients to identifying requirements, designing, implementing, testing, and deploying solutions.
Major Areas of Responsibilities (What You're Doing and Responsible For)
- Develop and test software to meet client's needs.
- Develop upgrades for existing applications.
- Monitor quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance.
- Execute programming tasks in Salesforce and/or C#/.NET/MVC with guidance from Scrum team members.
- Independently manage time and tasks.
- Leverage Scrum Master and Product Owner for support and guidance.
- Experience in programming and non-programming roles, while understanding our client's perspective.
- Ability to implement a predesigned solution.
- Knowledge of JIRA application to organize, delegate, and communicate internally and with clients.
- Act as a contact point for the project team.
- Client Facing: Work with clients to clarify requirements, assist with testing, understand client business operations, strategy, and vision.
- Team Facing: Work with the ECHO project team to share requirements, feedback, and advice via meetings, JIRA, and chat.
Key Requirements (What We Believe You Need to Be Successful)
- Experience with Microsoft C#/ASP.NET MVC and/or Salesforce development (Apex, VF, LWC).
- Database concepts and SQL proficiency.
- Solid experience designing, coding, testing, deploying, and maintaining multi-tiered websites built using modern frameworks.
- Manage a database from model design to query programming, while adhering to best practices.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and/or Azure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of development experience in Salesforce Platform.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I, Salesforce App Builder, and Salesforce Administrator, or equivalent certification.
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.
Non-technical requirements for an ideal candidate:
- Ability to communicate effectively in technical and nontechnical language.
- Problem-solving skills, ability to analyze problems and develop actionable plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills as most projects require input from individuals with different roles.
- Make an impact on projects, client satisfaction, and the success of ECHO as a company.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer?
- Growth opportunities.
- A relaxed, fun atmosphere and modern work environment.
- Educational support - conferences, online courses, and certifications.
- Team buildings and other organized activities.
- Occasional visits to our international clients.
- Work equipment.
- A lot of interesting projects.
- Opportunity to be part of a skilled and highly motivated group of people.
- Possibility of remote work
If you meet the aforementioned requirements for this position and if what we have to offer sounds like a fair deal to you, then don't waste any more time! Become a part of our story by sending your application, including your CV to email@example.com.