We are looking for QA engineer, motivated and able to embrace the latest technologies, to join our team and bring their passion to life through our exciting projects.
Candidates must have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ifyou are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, apps and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze product/user/development specifications
- Collaborate with QA team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product according to specifications
- Write documentation about testing phases and defects
- Write or update product and technical documentation
- Report bugs and errors to various development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct pre-production/post-production testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance engineer or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software, REST API, JSON, HTML/CSS and MySQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
We look forward to your interest.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org