THE CLS Way
We’re not just colleagues, but a second family—and we love working together. Mutual respect and trust are the pillars of our team, which is why we’ve done away with set hours, overtime, and working on the weekends. If we don’t feel like coming to the office to work, we can work from home or the nearest coffee shop. After all, it’s the quality of work that matters, not where and in what time it’s done. Careers in IT don’t need to be rigid, and we don’t want them to be either.
We are looking for someone to join our growing team who is passionate, cares about delivering a great user experience to end users, has a positive can-do attitude, and is a proactive software developer.
- Supporting and maintaining current systems
- Change requests and development improvements to existing applications
- Building processes, patterns, and practices
- Developing new software in the field of energy
- Sharing knowledge with coworkers through talent development system and workshops
- Collaborating with your colleagues and assisting them when necessary
- Respecting company culture and working with integrity
Experience and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP 7.4 or newer – Essential
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL and proficient in writing, optimizing SQL queries – Essential
- Experience with the Laravel Framework – Essential
- Planning, time management, and organizational skills – Essential
- Experience with versioning tools such as GIT – Essential
- Knowledge of Vue.js – Desirable
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field – Desirable
- Working knowledge of agile practices and experience working in agile environments – Desirable
- Good knowledge of written and verbal English – Desirable
You are experienced or familiar with:
- Unix, SSH, (S)FTP/FTPS
- NGIX, Apache, OWASP top 10
- Zero downtime PHP deployment
- Software testing (ex. PHPUnit test), Xdebug
Why you should join us
- Our Employees are at the core of what we do – we have a proud tradition of hiring talented, enthusiastic, friendly people who work together to create a collaborative and supportive environment.
- If you love taking on new challenges and go above and beyond to make an impact, rest assured that this will not go unnoticed – regular appraisals and career progressions are at hand to help recognize your outstanding work.
- You are the beholder of your time, if your projects and milestones are met, you can choose when it’s most convenient and productive time for you to work.
- We believe that flexibility and comfort go together. Ever wake up feeling like it would be amazing to work in baggy clothing from home instead of going to the office? No problem, do it!
- We are aware that having a competitive salary is important. Salaries are in alignment with your ambitions and contributions and will be reviewed annually.
- Enjoy having everything close by and in near vicinity? We have a prime location downtown that allows you to quickly access the cities hotspots. With a newly renovated office space, coupled with its location – it's just cosy, convenient, and simple.
- This is your chance to be a part of a growing community. You will not be just another gear within a large machine, you will be a crucial member of a team that makes a real impact.
- You will have an opportunity to continue learning and training new technologies alongside experienced colleagues.
Code Line Solutions d.o.o. is an equal opportunity employer. It conducts its rules, procedures, policies, and decisions in alignment with ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27701 standards regarding information privacy and security.