Who we are?
ECHO Technology Solutions (ECHO) is a Salesforce consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco. We take pride in the quality of services we provide to our clients and always go the extra mile to earn their trust. Our clients are spread across several industries and feature some of the most prominent organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area. ECHO’s team of highly skilled experts understands the client’s desired outcomes and delivers tools and resources to achieve results. Headquartered in San Francisco, ECHO’s global team also works in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
What do we strive for?
- We are always focused on our client's needs.
- We can work independently, but we strive to help each other.
- The quality of our service is a top priority for our company.
- We appreciate honesty and an excellent work ethic.
- We encourage open communication.
- We are proactive and responsible in our work.
More about you
You are a good candidate for us if you have knowledge of:
- OOP (any object-oriented programming language, e.g., C++, Java, C#),
- Databases (RDMS – e.g., SQL Server, MySQL),
The ideal candidate should have experience with:
- LWC, Angular or React reactive development models
- Are fluent in English.
- Enjoy problem-solving in a friendly, collaborative environment.
- Are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality. development process, etc.
- Build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
- Are creative, intellectually curious, solution-oriented, and likes a fast pace.
- Take ownership of your work and impact on a project, client satisfaction, and the success of ECHO as a company.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR US!
- Develop, implement, and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions, and integrations with internal systems.
- Communicate with product managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing, and deployment.
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Communicates progress/status regularly amongst project teams.
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
What you will love about us:
- Opportunity to be part of a skilled and highly motivated group of people.
- A relaxed, fun atmosphere and modern work environment.
- Educational support - conferences, online courses, training.
- Growth opportunities- a clear career path for each employee.
- Team buildings and other organized activities.
- ECHO Star program and bonuses.
- Salesforce certificates.
- Fit Pass and Top Tim.
- Birthday off.
- Work equipment.
- A lot of interesting projects.
- Possibility of remote work.
- Occasional visits to our international clients.
If you meet the aforementioned requirements for this position and if what we have to offer sounds like a fair deal to you, then don't waste any more time! Become a part of our story by sending your application, including your CV to email@example.com