Who we are?
ECHO Technology Solutions (ECHO) is an IT and Salesforce consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco. We take pride in the quality of services we provide to our clients and always go the extra mile to earn their trust. Our clients are spread across several industries and feature some of the most prominent organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What We Strive For?
- We are always focused on our client's needs.
- We can work independently, but we strive to help each other.
- The quality of our service is a top priority for our company.
- We appreciate honesty and an excellent work ethic.
- We encourage open communication.
- We are proactive and responsible in our work.
What Does a Software Developer do?
Junior Software Developer on our team works with 4-8 clients on varying solutions. There are two main types of development work – creating and implementing something new and optimizing an existing solution. Our Junior Software Developers are developing fluency in participating in the full development process from working with the client to clarify use cases and requirements, designing and implementing the solution, supporting testing, and then deploying the solution. A bit more specifically, a Junior Software Developer:
- Executes programming tasks in C#/.NET/MVC and/or Salesforce with guidance from the Scrum team members.
- Is part of the Scrum team and uses JIRA to organize tasks and communicate with the Scrum team and clients.
- Is developing the ability to independently manage his/her time and tasks and leverages the Scrum Master and Product Owner for support and guidance.
- Has experience in programming and non-programming roles, which provides a balance of understanding the client perspective and also being able to implement solutions.
More about you
- experience with Microsoft C#/ASP.NET MVC and/or Salesforce Administration and Apex development
- T-SQL and MSSQL administration proficiency
- are fluent in English.
- are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process, etc.
- build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
- are creative, intellectually curious, solution-oriented, and likes a fast pace.
- take ownership of his or her work and impact on a project, client satisfaction, and the success of ECHO as a company.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR US!
What we offer?
- Growth opportunities.
- A relaxed, fun atmosphere and modern work environment.
- Educational support - conferences, online courses, and certifications.
- Team buildings and other organized activities.
- Occasional visits to our international clients.
- Work equipment.
- A lot of interesting projects.
- Opportunity to be part of a skilled and highly motivated group of people.
- Possibility of remote work
If you meet the aforementioned requirements for this position and if what we have to offer sounds like a fair deal to you, then don't waste any more time! Become a part of our story by sending your application, including your CV to email@example.com