More Screens is an established Research & Development company specializing in Multi-Screen Video Delivery solutions and services
Our great team is developing the best Multi-Screen Video products using industry-leading technologies with which we help customers build outstanding and profitable Video platforms, for any purpose, on any device, serving more than 1M subscribers.
We approach all our projects with long-term commitment and guarantee success for our customers. Our clients are Regional/EU telco and national TV broadcasters.
We are looking for devops/sysadmin engineers, motivated and able to embrace the latest technologies, to join our team and bring their passion to life through our exciting projects.
Your role will be to:
- Develop and maintain highly available, scalable systems deployed for Telco/Broadcast market
- Deploy and maintain CDN for video delivery (TV channels, Sports, VoD)
- Develop and implement automated services for platform deployment
- Develop and maintain business continuity
- Troubleshoot and sysadmin stuff
- Experience as devops or sysadmin
- Proficient with technologies such as: GNU/Linux (OS, file systems, RAID, networking), Nginx, PHP, Python, Lua, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes...
- Attention to details and doing things once
- Willing to learn and implement new things
- Proactive and responsible approach
We are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Mentorship and jump into coding from day one
- Research, propose, and build the solution you see will best do the job
- Work on our own products, propose roadmaps and versions, implement them
- Opportunity to learn with a budget for education
- Flexible working hours, partially working from home, full remote work is also an option
- Work/life balance is important, take a day or a few hours off when needed
- Extra vacation days
- Overtime can happen, when it does it’s paid
- Equipment, workplace setup, and ergonomic office furniture
- Free coffee and refreshments
We look forward to your interest. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org