We are looking for a new member of our #Dev team!
If you have a minimum of 2 years of work experience, you are independent in your work, you speak English fluently, and you want to work on challenging projects where you will have the opportunity to show previous and gain new knowledge and experience, apply now and become part of the #JSGuru team.
The most important value at JSGuru is “People over profit”.
If you are a doer with an analytical approach towards problem-solving and you have a knack for making interesting and challenging problems disappear, you are always welcome in our ranks. Hit us up!
What you can expect from us:
- Growth opportunities
- Relaxed, fun atmosphere
- Flexible hours, work from home
- Ping-pong and movies
- No micromanagement
- Healthy kitchen
- Educational support
- We are a family
We look for following qualities in all potential hires:
- Customer-centric approach
- Continuous learning / curiosity
- Commitment to excellence
- Adaptability / flexibility
- Down-to-earth attitude
- Experimentation / resilience
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks
- Good spoken and written English skills
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Knowledge of Linux and Bash scripting
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with AWS (EC2, EFS, VPC, Lambda, CodePipeline, S3, RDS)
- A focus on automation and cloud-native thinking
Pluses if you have:
- Knowledge of MySQL and/or MongoDB
- Knowledge of Chef Infra and Packer
Location and type: