- Currently, most of our project needs are met
- We have grown a lot recently, which is great. However, our focus has always been on people and when you grow so much, you need to dedicate time to consolidate the team.
- A driven individual with at least two years of experience on different software development projects in tech roles (Back-end, Front-end, Mobile, Data Science, DevOps and QA)
- Talented and a fast-learner
- Able to work independently
- Are absolutely crazy about your job
- Curious by nature
- Share knowledge and mentor on daily basis
- Enjoy having side passion projects
- Know how to give and receive quality feedback
- Open to writing blogs and holding in-house courses
Other offices: Mostar (dev center), Atlanta, Amsterdam (business development centers)
We’re doing what we’re best at since 2010; developing customized end to end software solutions; including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunications, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over eight years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel much appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a significant role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance with no overtime.
In short, Mistral:
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE ABOUT MISTRAL
- An environment where you’re highly valued and appreciated
- We’re BIG on trust, autonomy and accountability
- Our global projects are very challenging, making our everyday super-dynamic
- Remote work: unlimited, as long as your team is ok with it
- We’ve perfected the work/life balance; no overtime, no working weekends, flexible working time (8:30 am being the earliest start time) and 1-hour break included
- We have an in-house 1on1 English coach and a therapist
- Gym benefits: One of Mistral’s core values is being healthy. To assist you in achieving your fitness goals, Mistral refunds 50% of your monthly gym membership fee
- Parking benefits: 50% refund of your monthly parking costs
- Sports activities: Join in the fun of playing different sports activities with your teammates
- Lunch & Learn sessions: Learn new things from your Mistral mates while having a snack together
- Tinker Box: This is a technical vacation, time for you to be away from the project and develop your ideas that are relevant for the company and grow professionally in any way you wish
- Specific technology practice groups; spend time and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other in-house projects
- Support for attendance on any relevant conference or training
- Full access to online learning platforms (we like Udemy the most)
- More benefits: Competitive salary, an annual health check on our account; game room
… and much more