Youtube Video Producer, Remote, Full-time
Our Client Company
Our client company is the prime destination for marketers to learn all about Tracking, Analytics, and Marketing Tech. Since 2014 their site and YouTube channel have quickly grown to become an authority for technically minded and data-driven marketers all around the world.
It's a small (remote) company built by passion and the love for the art of tracking. This means that it is the perfect place to try out new ideas, see your results in action and learn a ton.
You will push forward and lead your own projects from beginning to end and see the immediate impact of the work you do.
Position: Youtube Video Producer
We are searching for a Video Content Producer who can take over the existing process for producing videos. This role involves taking a video idea from inception all the way to publication on our YouTube channel and members' area. You will not appear in front of the camera (unless you want to), therefore the role can be described as a part producer, part editor, and part manager.
The working language is English, and we expect our candidate to posses a high level of written and oral proficiency.
The main responsibilities include:
- Setting up and planning our content schedule
- Researching potential topics (including keyword research)
- Coming up with outline plans for videos
- Contacting potential guest writers/video producers
- Building out processes for video production
- Giving feedback to the video editors and graphic designers
- Quality assurance of incoming material
- Publishing and managing our YouTube channel
- Geeking out on our YouTube Analytics to improve future video performance
How does our ideal candidate look like? You are...
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment independently while balancing multiple responsibilities and working with different team members.
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills. In order to know where your project stands you will be using communication and management tools like Trello, Slack and Zoom.
- Detail-oriented. While others will directly create the content, you will be the one who brings it all together. This requires precise communication and an eye for detail. Our audience notices everything and while we can change things later, we prefer getting things right the first time.
- Experienced in content creation. Content creation goes through several stages. You are comfortable getting an idea to publication, follow a process, and push through roadblocks. Ideally, you have gone through a video production process before. With your knowledge, you’ll be able to identify optimization potential and suggest changes that will make the process more efficient and the content higher quality.
- Honest and resourceful, solution-oriented, with a strong working ethic. Working remote means freedom of choice when it comes to your workplace, but also means, there is not much hand-holding involved. We, therefore, need you to be self-disciplined, hardworking and driven to create an impact. When you hit a roadblock you have no problem communicating it to the team, staying open, transparent, and expressing your ideas freely.
- A doer. Since the team is still very small, there is no one to do your work for you. Yet, there is always something to create or improve. You will be part of building up the processes, team, and projects and you'll need to be actively “doing” to take on tasks that produce results. Ideally, you already have experience in building teams and processes in the content space.
What do we offer?
- Remote work (work from wherever you want).
- As a fast-growing small company with a strategy towards expanding its impact, our client company offers a stimulating working environment with room for growth. You will have hands-on practical digital marketing experience working on a growing business.
- You will be surrounded by an awesome customer base that lives and breathes digital marketing.
- You'll have a chance to continuously improve through (online) training, going to conferences and making connections in the industry
- The starting salary is $2000, with an annual increment based on employee’s performance.
How to apply?
Your application should entail your updated resume accompanied with a short cover letter stating your relevant skills and experience, examples of your previous work relevant for the position, motivation to fill in this position, as well as your earliest starting date.
Applications should be submitted via e-mail, to email@example.com, with a subject YouTube Video Producer Application.
Balkan Hire will be reviewing applications on a vetting basis, with the final deadline for receiving applications set for November 27th, midnight CET.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you would like to enter our talent pool and be considered for all future positions with Balkan Hire, please visit our web page www.balkanhire.com and upload your resume.