JobRack is looking for a Wordpress Developer on behalf of their clients
📑 - Wordpress development support to our clients
💰 - $15-20 per hour
💻 - Work for a US company
✔️ - Excellent spoken and written English
📈 - Mid-level - Senior Role
🎯 - Full-time
⏰ - Flexible working hours
📍 - Work from home or anywhere you prefer
This role will be interacting with the CTO, Director of Operations and Chief Design Officer.
Your main responsibilities as a Wordpress Developer will include:
- Making structural changes to existing WordPress sites. Following the existing look-and-feel of the site, updating the site's template and CSS structure (not simply installing a plugin) and testing these changes at all mobile sizes, and in all modern browsers.
- Coordinating the deployment and testing of changes to production environments.
- Installing and configuring Newfangled's plugins on existing WordPress sites and styling new functional elements to match the existing look-and-feel of the existing site.
- Troubleshooting issues and answering questions that other developers have about the prior installation and functionality of Newfangled's plugins.
- Assisting in the growth and support of Newfangled's proprietary plugins.
- Implementing HTML email templates for Newfangled's clients.
We are only interested in candidates looking to become a long-term member of a small creative team.
The tech stack and skills of the most suitable candidate:
- Ability to apply existing look-and-feel to new elements using CSS
- Experience with sites using the Gravity Forms plugin
- 5+ years working on a number of different WordPress sites, both building and maintaining
- Some experience working with WordPress plugins, ideally having helped create and support at least one plugin
To learn more about the role and to apply, click here!