Sarajevo, Tuzla, Zenica, Banja Luka, Remote
Bicom Systems was founded in 2004, and has grown to become a leading global company, employing people across the world. Our teams manufacture, distribute and support unified communications end-to-end software solutions to SMBs, Enterprises, Call Centers, and above all – Telecommunication Service Providers.
At this moment our clients are using our virtualization solution, SERVERware, and our PBX telecommunications solution, PBXware on tens of thousands of unique instances. Millions of end-users are using our VoIP phone and application solutions, Meeting, gloCOM GO and gloCOM and consuming over tens of millions of calls and meetings per day. We achieve all that by creating close relationships with our partners and the whole ecosystem we are in.
While our focus is on satisfying the client's needs, we do care about employee's well-being including personal career and knowledge path, life-work integration, and stress management. Our employees can and are working from home, all over the world. Join us from wherever you are and become part of the Bicom family while we are liberating the world from traditional communication systems!
- Relaxed and exciting work environment;
- 1 week of personal development for every 3 weeks of work with our BiAgile weeks;
- Shorter work hours on Friday for a better rest;
- Fitpass access to keep you healthy and happy;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Supportive company culture;
- "in-house" soft-skills trainings;
- All the equipment you need to shine;
- Yearly medical chekup;
- Paid maternity and paternity leave;
- Paid certification program;
- Team buildings;
- Company bonuses
Your day looks like this:
- After morning coffee and daily meetings, you are ready to dive into the world of front-end development and create an awesome user experience for more than a thousand Bicom users across the globe;
- Our web solutions are mainly built on top of the VueJS framework with GO programming language for the backend so you’ll need to be familiar with both technologies;
- You’ll work closely with other developers from your team and create user interfaces that are responsive across all platforms;
- You are a part of a scrum team organizing your work in alignment with the scrum framework.
- At least 3 years of full-time software development experience;
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git);
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented concepts;
- Ability to communicate in the English language.
Sounds interesting? We would love to meet you. Apply here.