We are an international company with offices in Sarajevo, Salzburg and Vienna.
We are passionate about retail and A.I. Our beliefs are that retail can get dramatically more efficient through technology. Checkout becomes much smarter with avoidance of unnecessary stress and time-wasting.
We are authorities in computer vision and artificial intelligence combining technological, industry, and solution expertise. Leading engineers and serial entrepreneurs in our company have strong experience in retail.
Our team of world experts in Software and Hardware engineering, A.I, Machine learning and computer vision is working on state of the art products that are changing the world's retail industry and how we shop.
We're looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our team. You will help us design and build our customer-facing interfaces. As a frontend engineer, you will work with both our product design and development teams to build great customer experiences.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code
- Develop beautiful layouts from design through implementation to launch
- Work closely with designers, managers, and our software engineers to build stellar and complex user interfaces
- Build, test, and deploy your code in a continuous manner
- Contribute to technical conversations and debates, participate in design and code reviews and assist with delivery estimates
- Lead by example and share knowledge with the engineering team
- 2+ years' professional experience as a frontend software engineer
- Great experience using React to build high-quality interactive user interfaces
- Expert understanding of HTML, CSS and proficiency with responsive web design.
- Solid understanding of web standards and cross-browser web development best practices
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Product sense and a user-orientated focus
- Experience with state management frameworks such as Redux
- Experience utilizing graphQL, RESTful and WebSocket APIs
- Experience implementing applications using style guides and wireframes
- Experience with automated unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest or Karma
- Experience with Agile process methodology
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of standards and best practices for UX/UI design
- Experience with design and data visualisation (design sensibility)
- Experience with AWS is a definite plus (S3, CloudFront)
- Experience with NodeJS services
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a bonus
- Sense of humor. :)
If you think you have what it takes and are up for a challenge, apply to be a part of our team, and send Resumes to email@example.com