In our team, a UX/UI designer is considered a person who understands how users feel when interacting with a product and can understand complex system architecture, logic, user stories, and translate them into visual diagrams. Also, a UX/UI designer is a person who understands all things visual and creates stunning visual experiences.
What You'll Do
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate clients product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
What You'll Need
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex digital solutions
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving/giving feedback and constructive criticism
Would be nice, but not mandatory:
- previous experience in fin-tech industry
- experience with Tailwind
- some DeFi experience
- familiarity with asset management (front end or back, middle office processes)
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line UX/UI Designer. Would be nice if your CV contains links to projects you’ve worked on, with descriptions of your responsibilities.
After You Apply
No matter the outcome, our recruitment process is shaped to be a meaningful experience. Every application will be welcomed and thoroughly screened so that each applicant can get feedback and follow-up information. Kroon Studio practices talent development and care start in the hiring process: from the assessments to the interviews.