As a Solution Engineer, you are actively involved in creating revolutionary customer apps on our Product Intelligent Platform PIA, that enables engineers to seamlessly interact with the products they created. Our Solution Engineering team is dedicated and involved in product development from design to deployment and beyond.
The ideal candidate for this role brings the will to envision and create things in a completely new way, the confidence to exchange new ideas freely and the will to tackle problems directly.
- Work hand in hand with the UI/UX-Designers, Backend Engineers, Frontend Developers, Architects, and Product Owner in order to create outstanding customer solutions;
- Problem-oriented development of Pilots and Proof of Concepts;
- Develop responsive, user-centric, and performant code for our Web-Application and Microservice Infrastructure;
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code that complies with SOLID principles;
- Help set goals and technical direction while ensuring that they align with the goals of the business;
- Optimize the created components to maximize performance;
- Make sure the product code matches the documentation and testing (including reviews, Unit, integration, and end to end testing);
- Understand and integrate customer legacy system landscape and data into our solution.
- Successfully Completed technical studies (e.g. computer science or mechanical engineering);
- 3+ years of professional development experience with Python, the NumPy stack, and C++;
- Experience with Machine Learning, especially using PyTorch;
- 1+ years of professional experience with Go is a plus but not a must;
- Experience working with microservices and Docker containers;
- The desire to strive for code that reads like a book while not getting lost in details;
- Experience working with No-SQL and graph databases;
- Comprehension of mechanical engineering is a plus but not a must;
- Experience with the integration of customer-specific projects into a core application;
- Ability to plan and estimate tasks and then execute efficiently;
- Perfect communication skills and fluency in English (German is an advantage).
We care about your future:
- Unlimited contract;
- Be an owner through equity/virtual shares;
- Optional Private Pension Scheme.
We care about your development:
- Individual career paths;
- €1,000 yearly budget for professional Learning & Development;
- Be part of a competent, ambitious, and fun team that inspires us to perform our best, and grow both professionally and personally;
We care about respect:
- Flat organization;
- Solution-focused 360-degree communication and feedback.
We care about serious FUN!
- People & Culture events such as #SpreadOut company outings, #ThirstyThursdays where we celebrate SPREAD’s cultural diversity, #SpreadTheNews, #Lunch&Learn and so much more!
- 30 days of vacation.
We care about innovation:
- Monthly time budget of 1 day dedicated to breaking out of daily tasks – facilitated with the Design Thinking Methodology;
- All the tech you need (cool tech-stack, fully configured MacBook Pro, monitors, gadgets, etc.);
- A commitment to our Vision to change how products are created and maintained, helping a whole industry to become more sustainable!