Job Description: Solution Architect
Symphony is looking for someone who will help them tackle challenging projects in various fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality. They need a solution architect on a company level and not individual project activities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Symphony is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Niš, Skopje, Amsterdam, and Berlin. Their clients include two of the "Big Four" tech companies, innovative startups from the Bay Area, and leading enterprises from diverse industries. The company is working with alumni from Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Netflix, and other bright minds. Symphony is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator.
- Lead the business-wide technical discussions, aligning the business's strategic vision with its technology.
- Define, design, and implement complex, distributed software systems throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Work on new & existing product initiatives and take a lead role in the definition of various product direction.
- Drive system improvements and best practices architecturally through both refactoring legacy systems, as well as creating new solutions.
- Working across various teams within the organization to evangelize best practices and clean architecture.
- Full-stack software development experience (Java, Python, React, Angular, .NET).
- Ability to scope and estimate project requirements.
- Knowledge of design and architectural patterns, along with the principles of software engineering.
- Good understanding of server and network infrastructure, experience with cloud platform(s).
- Experience designing and developing distributed software applications, tools, systems, and services.
- Relational and non-relational databases.
- Flexible working hours/remote work
- Additional annual private health insurance
- Personal development budget covering conference fees, courses, etc.
- Healthy freshly cooked lunch, fruit, and refreshments
- Swimming pool, sauna, private gym
- Traveling abroad (USA, Australia, China, the Netherlands, Italy, etc.)
- Leisure activities (team building events, BBQs, rafting, etc.)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org