Who are we?
At Motiff, designing intuitive and delightful solutions is the core of what we do. We care a lot about the experience, the design craftsmanship and the tiniest details that go into what we create.
Motiff, with it’s talent network, is a globally distributed organization with headquarters in Chicago, IL and recently opened office in Sarajevo, BIH. We design and develop software to help booming startups as well as enterprise companies. We’ve got an amazing group of skilled and friendly people and we’re looking for more skilled talent to join our team.
Who we’re looking for?
As a UX/UI designer, you’ll have a big impact on the look, feel and functionality of the products we build for our clients. You will lead design projects across our software platforms: web, Android, iOS, and Windows. You will be responsible for conducting user/competitive research, defining task flows and data hierarchy, and designing wireframes through to high-fidelity UI mock-ups. You will work closely with our developers, product managers, and QA to ensure successful implementation of the design. Our projects are in Fintech, Automated Retail, Logistics and Food industries. We are looking for somebody who is eager to learn complex industries and be able to adapt their design according to the needs of our clients’ users.
What you’ll do
- Design UX/UI for software across web, Android, iOS, and Windows
- Conduct user/competitive research to prioritize features and requirements
- Define user tasks flows and data hierarchy
- Create storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows, wireframes and mock-ups
- Develop rapid prototypes
- Verify design assumptions through user testing
- Initiate your own ideas and projects to help us grow
What we expect from you
- Excellent sense of visual aesthetics (color, typography, spacing, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience with UX/UI design for software products.
- User focused design. You should have a deep understanding and appreciation of the process of identifying users’ needs and solving their problems with functional and elegant design.
- Working experience creating screen flows, interaction models, responsive layout and UI elements.
- Analytical skills are a must. You should be able to weigh the pros and cons and cost and benefits of different design solutions, backed by research and data.
- An awesome portfolio showcasing your previous designs and processes.
- Experience with Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD.
- Check us out at www.motiff.co and www.motiff.network
Why work with us?
- Small, tight-knit, quality team working on challenging projects. We intend on staying small enough to maintain both the quality of work as well as our personal lives.
- We strive to build the highest quality products and place high emphasis on UX, UI and clean, quality code.
- Continuous learning and sharing of information and ideas.
The below perks don’t outweigh meaningful work and personal development, but they sure don’t hurt!
- Top-notch Apple computers.
- Fitness benefit (gym memberships, etc.)
- Full size Ping-Pong table.
- Fresh espresso - whenever.
- Travel inspired team - company outing once to twice a year.
- Share amenities and tech gadgets (mountain bikes, drone, professional cameras, etc.) to satisfy our adventurous side.