Bicom Systems was founded in 2004, and has grown to become a leading global company, employing people across the world. Our teams manufacture, distribute and support unified communications end-to-end software solutions to SMBs, Enterprises, Call Centers, and above all – Telecommunication Service Providers.
At this moment our clients are using our virtualization solution, SERVERware, and our PBX telecommunications solution, PBXware on tens of thousands of unique instances. Millions of end-users are using our VoIP phone and application solutions, Meeting, gloCOM GO and gloCOM and consuming over tens of millions of calls and meetings per day. We achieve all that by creating close relationships with our partners and the whole ecosystem we are in.
While our focus is on satisfying the client's needs, we do care about employee's well-being including personal career and knowledge path, life-work integration, and stress management. Our employees can and are working from home, all over the world. Join us from wherever you are and become part of the Bicom family while we are liberating the world from traditional communication systems!
- Relaxed and exciting work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- 1 week of personal development for every 3 weeks of work with our BiAgile weeks;
- Opportunity to work with world-class clients;
- Continuous travel and education opportunities;
- Shorter work hours on Friday for a better rest;
- Modern and quality software tools to facilitate your work;
- All the equipment you need to shine (laptop, 27’’ monitor, professional headset, HD webcam, other peripherals);
- Team buildings;
- Football on Fridays after work (maybe other sports if you assemble a team).
Your day looks like this:
- You are a part of a vertical Scrum team developing our Contact Centre product;
- You support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- The backend application is based on the Asterisk open-source communications software project written in Go, C++, and PHP;
- Core of the product is a highly-scalable queue/dialler application that supports tens of thousands of calls per week;
- The backend application works together with a desktop client that provides contact center features of the 21st century to call agents and supervisors.
- At least 5 years of experience in backend development in Go, C++, C, Java, etc.;
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with LEMP stack - Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP;
- Experience in creating scalable and maintainable services;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git);
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
This is how you stand out:
- Knowledge of Asterisk or any other SIP-based communications software;
- Knowledge of Qt;
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Pair Programming and other Extreme Programming practices;
- Experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies.
Sounds interesting? We would love to meet you. Apply here!