Tuzla, Sarajevo, Zenica, Banja Luka, Remote
Bicom Systems was founded in 2004, and has grown to become a leading global company, employing people across the world. Our teams manufacture, distribute and support unified communications end-to-end software solutions to SMBs, Enterprises, Call Centers, and above all – Telecommunication Service Providers.
At this moment our clients are using our virtualization solution, SERVERware, and our PBX telecommunications solution, PBXware on tens of thousands of unique instances. Millions of end-users are using our VoIP phone and application solutions, Meeting, gloCOM GO and gloCOM and consuming over tens of millions of calls and meetings per day. We achieve all that by creating close relationships with our partners and the whole ecosystem we are in.
While our focus is on satisfying the client's needs, we do care about employee's well-being including personal career and knowledge path, life-work integration, and stress management. Our employees can and are working from home, all over the world. Join us from wherever you are and become part of the Bicom family while we are liberating the world from traditional communication systems!
- Relaxed and exciting work environment;
- 1 week of personal development for every 3 weeks of work with our BiAgile weeks;
- Shorter work hours on Friday for a better rest;
- Fitpass access to keep you healthy and happy;
- Supportive company culture;
- "in-house" soft-skills trainings;
- All the equipment you need to shine;
- Yearly medical chekup;
- Paid maternity and paternity leave;
- Paid certification program;
- Team buildings;
- Company bonuses
Your day looks like this
- You are a part of a Scrum team that delivers a communication and collaboration platform for enterprises all over the world;
- You are responsible for defining software quality standards and finding new ways to obtain them more efficiently and consistently with the rest of the team;
- You create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- You estimate, prioritize, and plan software testing activities;
- You identify, document, and track bugs;
- You help the team deliver content for user-oriented documentation;
- As a part of the Scrum team, you are expected to broaden your skillset and find other ways to help the team deliver value.
- Previous work experience in software Quality Assurance;
- Experience in defect management, different test approaches, and test types;
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing test automation;
- Basic knowledge of computer networking;
- Knowledge of version control systems;
- Experience in writing user-oriented technical documentation;
- Advanced knowledge of English language, both written and spoken;
- Interest in computer science, software development, and eagerness to learn.
Number of positions: 2
Location: Sarajevo/Tuzla/Zenica/Banja Luka/Remote