Looking for a place where you will get to work on cutting-edge products and thrive among high-performing individuals? Good, because we are launching our academy that will help passionate, motivated, and creative individuals get to the next step!
- Ambitious / Working hard to reach your goals shouldn’t be a problem.
- Excellent English / You shouldn’t mind speaking to colleagues and clients in English.
- Bachelor's degree / We value education! You should at least have Bachelor's degree (Computer science).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Propeller Academy is not an internship but a real job, you will be paid and you will be signing a full-time contract.
- By becoming part of Propeller Academy, you are also becoming part of the Propeller team long-term.
- Academy will focus on building your Knowledge, Entrepreneurship, and Business skills which will prepare you to start working on one of the exciting projects in Propeller. Passion, dedication, fun – we have it all and we would love to share it with you too.
- We are looking to welcome Propeller Academy members and our colleagues who will be taught by our experienced Software Engineers and later on work hand in hand with them.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
You are also welcome to contact us if you have any questions.