Bicom Systems was founded in 2004, and has grown to become a leading global company, employing people across the world. Our teams manufacture, distribute and support unified communications end-to-end software solutions to SMBs, Enterprises, Call Centers, and above all – Telecommunication Service Providers.
At this moment our clients are using our virtualization solution, SERVERware, and our PBX telecommunications solution, PBXware on tens of thousands of unique instances. Millions of end-users are using our VoIP phone and application solutions, Meeting, gloCOM GO and gloCOM and consuming over tens of millions of calls and meetings per day. We achieve all that by creating close relationships with our partners and the whole ecosystem we are in.
While our focus is on satisfying the client's needs, we do care about employee's well-being including personal career and knowledge path, life-work integration, and stress management. Our employees can and are working from home, all over the world. Join us from wherever you are and become part of the Bicom family while we are liberating the world from traditional communication systems!
- Relaxed and exciting work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- 1 week of personal development for every 3 weeks of work with our BiAgile weeks;
- Opportunity to work with world-class clients;
- Continuous travel and education opportunities;
- Shorter work hours on Friday for a better rest;
- Modern and quality software tools to facilitate your work;
- All the equipment you need to shine (laptop, 27’’ monitor, professional headset, HD webcam, other peripherals);
- Team buildings;
- Football on Fridays after work (maybe other sports if you assemble a team).
Your day looks like this:
- Greeting visitors and providing necessary information and assistance;
- Supervising the company's equipment, inventory and procurement of equipment;
- Providing support to company employees;
- Organizing various events important for the company;
- Organizing catering, coffee, and other beverages as needed by the company;
- Organizing and contacting suppliers for all kinds of products (cleaning, maintaining, etc.);
- Assisting in organizing business trips of employees;
- Coordination in the organization of maintaining the cleanliness of the branch premises, as well as the organization of needed repairs;
- Being in charge of sending, receiving and signing mail;
- Assisting other departments in administrative tasks;
- Collecting and sending invoices to the finance department for all necessary branch purchases;
- Creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Knowledge of English minimum B1 level;
- Basic computer literacy skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- High level of reliability.
Sounds interesting? We would love to meet you. Apply here!