Are you interested in fitness and familiar with React Native mobile development?
You want to grow with us and actively contribute your ideas, vision and knowledge in the development of our product?
You are responsible, ambitious and work efficiently and goal-oriented?
Join Nethletic and be part of the new fitness experience.
We develop and operate the Nethletic fitness platform, allowing our customers to manage and support their clients remotely. This concept is new to the global market and our technologies build on innovative developments.
- 2 or more years of experience developing mobile apps using React-Native
- Very good layout understanding (e.g. using Flexbox)
- Experience in building and publishing apps to the iOS App Store and Google Play Store
- Experience in consuming REST APIs
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- A team player and can-do attitude
- Experience in consuming GraphQL APIs (specifically using Relay)
- OAuth flow understanding (e.g. for social logins)
- Basic Figma/Sketch knowledge
- Experience in implementing video apps
- Implement new screens based on designs by our UI/UX team
- Work closely with our backend developer team to implement new app features
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Actively enhance our products and services with motivation and innovative ideas
- Attractive employment conditions and flexible working hours
- A highly motivated team in which you will play a key role
- The opportunity to take on a decisive role within the company
- An educational environment and collaboration with top professionals
- Competitive salary
- Mid-level / Senior
If you see yourself suitable for this position? Then simply apply at firstname.lastname@example.org - we are hiring now!
Please include your CV, corresponding certificates, as well as references of previous work (e.g. Links to GitHub, Online Projects).