At Quantox, you will work with a team of 300 experts in 12 development centres across 6 countries, who possess significant knowledge and extensive experience in software development for various platforms. Managing projects through all the cycles, from idea to realization, does not only represent a project task but a professional challenge and a pleasure for the Quantox team. Along with engagement in ongoing projects, our team is active in continuous training and permanently developing their knowledge and experience in the latest techniques and technologies.
We are searching for DevOps Engineer
- Private health insurance,
- Conventions and conferences in and out of the country,
- Organizing Meetups in and out of the office,
- English classes,
- Legal consultation,
- Paid mentorship program,
- Flexible working hours,
- Employee Gatherings and Team Building Activities,
- and much more…
- Work with the system architect and software developers to create scalable and performant cloud application infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain the CI/CD pipelines for internal Infrastructure and Development teams.
- Continually improve onboarding, adoption and time to consumption by writing and developing automation routines and documentation.
- Create reporting modules and dashboards on CI/CD usage, audits, deployment status and queue management.
- Actively work with Development, Operations and QA on issues and gaps, solution design and implementation.
- Become a part of a fast-growing, dynamic & innovative team.
If you have:
- Advanced knowledge of popular Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu and Centos.
- Knowledge of Windows and MacOS for setting up development environments on dev machines.
- Understanding of the workflow of web applications.
- Knowledge about what RESTful APIs are and how they work.
- Familiarity with the standard of HTTP response codes.
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, PHP, Mysql, iptables, Node.js, Git (experience with Gitlab is plus).
- Also experience with Vagrant, Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab-ci, AWS, CloudFlare.
- Experience in configuring load balancers and CDNs.
- It will be considered an advantage if you have previous experience with Redis, MongoDB, postgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Kubernetes, configuration management tools (chef, puppet, ansible).
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.