Position: Full stack developer
We hope to find a person that will add value to our great team and help us continue producing new software solutions. Our mission is to constantly give our clients additional value (through high-quality products) and enable them to feel a high level of satisfaction by using our software.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Interesting projects and challenging daily tasks
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a supportive, flexible and highly collaborative team, with enthusiastic and open-minded team members
- A chance to be a part of a team that makes daily decisions about product development
- Appropriate educational programs which will facilitate your personal development & growth
- Stable work environment and long-term perspective within the online marketing domain
- Interesting team building and various internal events
- Asp .Net MVC 4 or 5
- SQL Server, cache ( memcache, redis )
- queueing ( rabbit mq, MSMQ )
- RESTFull API
- TFS Online
- Communicative, proactive and open-minded
- Great passion for developing software, as well as for adding value to the end-users
- Understanding the importance of enabling a high level of customer satisfaction
- Having experienced and a strong preference toward teamwork
- Strong organizational, self-management and prioritization skills
- Empathy skills desirable to successfully collaborate in a team
Sound like the job for you?
If you think you got what it takes to work with us, send us your best CV or portfolio to our HR Manager Vedran Sajevic at email@example.com
Let's make high-quality software and achieve the best results together!