Bicom Systems was founded in 2004, and has grown to become a leading global company, employing people across the world. Our teams manufacture, distribute and support unified communications end-to-end software solutions to SMBs, Enterprises, Call Centers, and above all – Telecommunication Service Providers.
At this moment our clients are using our virtualization solution, SERVERware, and our PBX telecommunications solution, PBXware on tens of thousands of unique instances. Millions of end-users are using our VoIP phone and application solutions, Meeting, gloCOM GO and gloCOM and consuming over tens of millions of calls and meetings per day. We achieve all that by creating close relationships with our partners and the whole ecosystem we are in.
While our focus is on satisfying the client's needs, we do care about employee's well-being including personal career and knowledge path, life-work integration, and stress management. Our employees can and are working from home, all over the world. Join us from wherever you are and become part of the Bicom family while we are liberating the world from traditional communication systems!
- Relaxed and exciting work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- 1 week of personal development for every 3 weeks of work with our BiAgile weeks;
- Opportunity to work with world-class clients;
- Continuous travel and education opportunities;
- Shorter work hours on Friday for a better rest;
- Modern and quality software tools to facilitate your work;
- All the equipment you need to shine (laptop, 27’’ monitor, professional headset, HD webcam, other peripherals);
- Team buildings;
- Football on Fridays after work (maybe other sports if you assemble a team).
Your day looks like this:
- You work on a UCaaS platform that uses multiple data centers to provide communication and collaboration services all over the world;
- Together with the team, you design and implement Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) workflow, and toolchain. Usually, there are no dedicated DevOps engineers, but due to the scale of this service, this Scrum team would like to have someone dedicated to DevOps;
- Automate infrastructure provisioning;
- Configure and maintain application logging and monitoring, creating new tools together with the team when needed;
- Investigate failures in the cloud solution, work with the rest of the team to come up with solutions;
- Define strategy for improvement or expansion of the infrastructure;
- Work with other departments to successfully maintain and expand the infrastructure.
- Advanced network knowledge;
- Advanced experience of database administration;
- Experience with NoSQL database models;
- Advanced experience with CI/CD services;
- Basic programming knowledge;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git);
- Ability to communicate in the English language.
This is how you stand out:
- Knowledge and experience in Cassandra;
- Knowledge and experience in webRTC;
- Motivation to work on challenging projects and learn new things in the process.
Sounds interesting? We would love to meet you. Apply here!