Bicom Systems was founded in 2004, and has grown to become a leading global company, employing people across the world. Our teams manufacture, distribute and support unified communications end-to-end software solutions to SMBs, Enterprises, Call Centers, and above all – Telecommunication Service Providers.
At this moment our clients are using our virtualization solution, SERVERware, and our PBX telecommunications solution, PBXware on tens of thousands of unique instances. Millions of end-users are using our VoIP phone and application solutions, Meeting, gloCOM GO and gloCOM and consuming over tens of millions of calls and meetings per day. We achieve all that by creating close relationships with our partners and the whole ecosystem we are in.
While our focus is on satisfying the client's needs, we do care about employee's well-being including personal career and knowledge path, life-work integration, and stress management. Our employees can and are working from home, all over the world. Join us from wherever you are and become part of the Bicom family while we are liberating the world from traditional communication systems!
- Relaxed and exciting work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- 1 week of personal development for every 3 weeks of work with our BiAgile weeks;
- Opportunity to work with world-class clients;
- Continuous travel and education opportunities;
- Shorter work hours on Friday for a better rest;
- Modern and quality software tools to facilitate your work;
- All the equipment you need to shine (laptop, 27’’ monitor, professional headset, HD webcam, other peripherals);
- Team buildings;
- Football on Fridays after work (maybe other sports if you assemble a team).
Your day looks like this:
- You constantly maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional relationship with customers;
- Communicate with users through various communication channels;
- Care about customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support;
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products that the company offers to answer customer questions;
- Customer service organization;
- Answering calls and responding to emails from users about products and services;
- Encouraging users to purchase a new product or upgrade existing ones;
- Processing orders and taking care of their delivery;
- Giving recommendations to team members;
- Resolving user inquiries or forwarding them to the appropriate team (department) via phone or email;
- Communication and coordination with co-workers if needed;
- Taking care of payments and, if necessary, refunds issuance;
- Tidying up and organization of tasks at the end of the shift;
- Keeping records of user interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints;
- Solving different types of problems;
- Administrative tasks;
- Expressing opinions about process efficiency within the Customer Support Team;
- Creating monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice;
- Ability to be diplomatic, and tactful in dealing with diverse people and rapidly learn new concepts and ideas.
This is how you stand out:
- Bachelor degree in IT or IT management;
- Understanding concepts of Customer Experience;
- Having knowledge of Customer Journey Mapping;
- Being familiar with Customer Centricity.
Sounds interesting? We would love to meet you. Apply here!