AgentLocator is a company based out of Canada with offices in Sarajevo & Mostar.
Our business is catered explicitly to the needs of real estate agents in Canada and the USA. We assist real estate agents in expanding their client base by giving them the tools they need to convert visitors to leads. Our LeadGen formula has helped hundreds of our clients to gain the necessary exposure to boost their businesses.
Our company was founded in 2011, and since the number of our clients is constantly growing, we feel the need to expand our team. That’s why we are looking for Client Training Specialist to join our team.
About the job:
A Client Training Specialist’s primary focus would be providing training for our clients in terms of CRM management. The core duties of a Training specialist are making sure clients’ questions are answered and guiding them through the CRM interface, i.e., essentially teaching them how to manage and follow up with the leads acquired from our websites. Given the above, the candidate is required to have experience with working in a CRM system, and any prior experience as a CRM trainer or coach or any kind of client training experience will be considered a plus.
Our Client Training Specialist is expected to use a step-by-step approach while giving instructions to the clients - adjusting the pace to the client’s knowledge and learning pace. In terms of communication style, we expect the candidate to be polite, kind, and warm-hearted to make the client feel comfortable during the conversation. Our long-term philosophy includes building long- term relationships with our clients, and creating a positive vibe in communication plays a key role in the process.
Being an integral part of the client onboarding process, you’ll get the chance to work with various types of real estate agents: from old-school ones, who need a small nudge to fully embrace and utilize online lead generation, to experts, in need of minimum help with their transition to our platform. They have the knowledge about their business, and with you, they’ll get to understand the tools, too.
Our clients come from different cultures, so our Client Training Specialist should be used to working and collaborating with people of different cultural backgrounds.
Working hours: 3.00PM - 11.00PM Monday - Friday
Client Training Specialist Tasks:
- Contact clients and schedule video training sessions - all sessions with clients take place according to a previously agreed upon schedule.
- Conduct 1-hour video training sessions with clients to show them how to use the CRM
- The training sessions will require you to explain:
a) what needs to be done to get a new lead,
b) what needs to be done with a new lead to generate desirable results.
- After training sessions, give clients 3-4 calls (10-15 min) to follow up on their progress and check if they managed to take the actions that were discussed during the training, i.e., checking if they use the CRM properly. If the client did not take the recommended steps, politely instruct them how to do it.
- Given that our CRM undergoes changes all the time in terms of upgrades, clients will be invited for additional training sessions every 6 months in order to familiarize them with the changes to the system and what the new features can do.
-strong English language skills (al least C1 level) to conduct interactive training sessions with clients,
-previous experience in client training is desirable,
-previous experience in screen-sharing training or webinars is desirable,
-experience in working in a SaaS-type of company (Software as a Service) would be a plus,
- ability to give precise, concise, and clear instructions to clients,
- adjusting to the client’s learning pace.
- possessing the needed drive to work with clients,
- patience and emotional stability in communication with clients,
- a kind, friendly, and pleasant communication style,
- showing empathy while communicating with clients,
- advanced skills in giving feedback to clients,
- ability to gradually introduce the CRM to the client (not overwhelming them at once),
- being open to collaborate with clients of different cultural and national backgrounds.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Internal training - a detailed training plan for you on how to use our CRM. New team members get trained before they start working with clients
- Access to our internal knowledge and expertise
- A competitive salary
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Team building and internal events
- Opportunity for professional development
- A long-term perspective in our company
If you think you got what it takes to work with us, send us your best CV or portfolio to our HR Specialist Dzana Provalic at email@example.com or use Easy Apply option.