Marvelsoft specializes in creating solutions for stock trading and data analysis in real-time. We are passionate about our work, innovative, team-oriented and always ready to learn and excel at new challenges. Most of all, we trust everyone to make the best decisions about their work and support each other in every step of the journey.
We are headquartered in Hong Kong and currently hiring Client Services & Quality Assurance Team Lead for our Tuzla office.
About this position:
As a Team Lead you will guide, mentor and support our Engineers and Analysts who monitor, solve and prevent issues affecting the client experience. Along with them, you will also maintain and improve current processes and tools of your team operations and collaboration.
- You will deal with a lot of strategic thinking in planning our testing cycles, maintaining a smooth code-to-production experience and ensuring software stability this way. All our tests are automated, system checkpoints monitored and pipelines in order & easy to follow. Your job will be ensuring that all of these cogs turn and work the way they should. If they get stuck or outgrow their usefulness, which they occasionally do, we are here to improve and put them back in place alongside you.
- Your leadership and communication skills will be fully engaged each working day since you will be in charge of all team meetings, alignments, training and work planning process. If you hate meetings and/or cannot make them productive, you would probably not be happy doing this job.
- Your work will have a direct business impact and a big chunk of it is making sure we can continue delivering bulletproof solutions and reliable service to our clients. Our clients are global banks and brokerages and the effects of our solutions failing or underperforming can cause major business setbacks to both our clients and us.
- We like giving people autonomy over their work. You will have the freedom to implement an approach you believe will bring the best results.
- We put a lot of effort into building trust-based and relationship-centered bonds with our clients so it is crucial for someone in this position to be able to understand and contribute to that process.
We also support it by offering an abroad experience program for all our employees who want to meet some of our clients and build their business knowledge and client relationship this way too.
We expect you to have:
- 3 to 5 years of QA, Software Development or Analyst experience
- Experience in:
- Automated testing
- CI/CD practices
- Basics of software networks
- Leading and/or mentoring a team
We do not expect our candidates to know a lot about the trading world or financial institutions, which is why all of our employees are trained in our industry first. Having an inquisitive mind and being curious about these things will definitely help you excel and grow here faster.
What you can expect from us:
We value curiosity, love for learning and knowledge sharing. These values are supported in our everyday work through internal and external training, individual or group sessions and additional education allowance for all our people.
Our other benefits include healthy snacks, coffee, gym membership, team activities and team-building trips, yearly parking card for our city zone, performance-based and recommendation bonuses and most of all; a supportive, healthy and creative work environment.
Visit our webpage for more information about us and apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.