Bicom Systems was founded in 2004 and has grown to become a leading global company, employing people across the world. Our teams manufacture, distribute and support unified communications end-to-end software solutions to SMBs, Enterprises, Call Centers, and above all – Telecommunication Service Providers.
At this moment our clients are using our virtualization solution, SERVERware, and our PBX telecommunications solution, PBXware, on tens of thousands of unique instances. Millions of end-users are using our VoIP phone and application solutions, Meeting, gloCOM GO and gloCOM and consuming over tens of millions of calls and meetings per day. We achieve all that by creating close relationships with our partners and our whole ecosystem.
While our focus is on satisfying the client's needs, we care about employees' well-being, including personal career and knowledge path, life-work integration, and stress management. Our employees can and are working from home all over the world. Join us from wherever you are and become part of the Bicom Systems community while we are liberating the world from traditional communication systems!
- Relaxed and exciting working environment;
- 1 week of personal development for every 3 weeks of work with our BiAgile weeks;
- Shorter work hours on Friday for better rest;
- Fitpass access to keep you healthy and happy;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Supportive company culture;
- "in-house" soft-skills trainings;
- All the equipment you need to shine;
- Yearly medical checkup;
- Paid maternity and paternity leave;
- Paid certification program;
- Team buildings;
- Company bonuses
Your day looks like this:
- You support the entire application lifecycle of gloCOM, our desktop communication application. The app offers features like voice calls, instant messaging and file sharing. It connects to our PBX solution - PBXware, extending the office communication wherever needed, especially important in the world of remote work;
- You would be able to use the application you develop, daily - you would be both a user and a developer;
- You use C++17 powered by the Qt Framework for developing the application. Knowing QT when applying is not necessary, you will get the hang of it over time;
- You collaborate with other developers (programmers, UI/UX designer, testers) to improve the overall value our product suite brings to business;
- You are a part of a Scrum team organizing your work in alignment with the Scrum framework.
- At least 1 year of full-time software development experience;
- Experience in C++;
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts;
- Experience in working with databases
- Knowledge of English language, both written and spoken;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git).
This is how you stand out:
- Experience with QT framework;
- Experience with UI development.
Sounds interesting? We would love to meet you. Apply here.