Bicom Systems was founded in 2004, and has grown to become a leading global company, employing people across the world. Our teams manufacture, distribute and support unified communications end-to-end software solutions to SMBs, Enterprises, Call Centers, and above all – Telecommunication Service Providers.
At this moment our clients are using our virtualization solution, SERVERware, and our PBX telecommunications solution, PBXware on tens of thousands of unique instances. Millions of end-users are using our VoIP phone and application solutions, Meeting, gloCOM GO and gloCOM and consuming over tens of millions of calls and meetings per day. We achieve all that by creating close relationships with our partners and the whole ecosystem we are in.
While our focus is on satisfying the client's needs, we do care about employee's well-being including personal career and knowledge path, life-work integration, and stress management. Our employees can and are working from home, all over the world. Join us from wherever you are and become part of the Bicom family while we are liberating the world from traditional communication systems!
- Relaxed and exciting work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- 1 week of personal development for every 3 weeks of work with our BiAgile weeks;
- Opportunity to work with world-class clients;
- Continuous travel and education opportunities;
- Shorter work hours on Friday for a better rest;
- Modern and quality software tools to facilitate your work;
- All the equipment you need to shine (laptop, 27’’ monitor, professional headset, HD webcam, other peripherals);
- Team buildings;
- Football on Fridays after work (maybe other sports if you assemble a team).
Your day looks like this:
- You Review and record incoming and outgoing invoices;
- Perform payroll calculations, reconciliation and processing;
- Record bank statements;
- Reconcile debtors and creditors balances through confirmations;
- Conduct internal control activities;
- Maintain the fixed assets register;
- Archive relevant documentation;
- Attend Finance meetings, prepare meeting minutes and action items for the team, and ensure all action items are followed up;
- Help with administrative tasks within the Finance Department;
- You perform other duties assigned by the Head of the Finance Department.
- 2-5 years of relevant accounting or bookkeeping experience;
- Proven track record of working independently and taking initiative to accomplish assigned tasks accurately and by set deadlines
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with notable experience handling multiple tasks;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
This is how you stand out:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics;
- FBiH or RS accounting certificate.
Sounds interesting? We would love to meet you. Apply here!