Project Manager (SCRUM Master)
- Facilitate user story sizing and estimation
- Facilitate sprint and release planning
- Facilitate daily stand ups, sprint reviews and demos
- Model, promote and encourage Agile values, best practices and behaviors
- Help remove barriers from the team
- Facilitate and coordinate production installs
- Provide timely and accurate team status to upper management
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Must have software development project management experience
- Experience with writing and grooming user stories
- Experience with developing Agile teams
- Any Scrum Master experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral English
How to apply:
If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write it in your own local language!
QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.