- Translate clients needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Create a functional and attractive digital environment ensuring great user experience.
- Bring designs to life.
- Implement approved designs into WordPress templates.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with UI designers to improve usability.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress front-end developer.
- Min 3-5 Years of Professional experience with HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire WordPress web design process.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Photoshop.
- BSc degree in relevant field (desired).
- English communication skills.
- Based on the level of expertise and experience.
- Pay bonuses awarded based on meeting milestones.
- Pay raises awarded annually for adding value to OGO Sense.
- Opportunity to advance and improve skills.
What would you be working on?
Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina