Discover a more rewarding way to work. At QSD, you'll find yourself in the company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
We promote teamwork and shared success, built on a foundation of mutual respect.
Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
Project Manager (SCRUM Master)
QSD is looking for an experienced Scrum Master / Project Manager. This person will lead an Agile development team implementing next generation mobile solutions.
This role will work with the Business Product Owner and Agile team to:
- Facilitate user story sizing and estimation
- Facilitate sprint and release planning
- Facilitate daily stand ups, sprint reviews and demos
- Model, promote and encourage Agile values, best practices and behaviors
- Help remove barriers from the team
- Facilitate and coordinate production installs
- Provide timely and accurate team status to upper management
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Must have software development project management experience
- Experience with writing and grooming user stories
- Experience with developing Agile teams
- Any Scrum Master experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral English
How to apply:
If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write it in your own local language!
QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.