Are you a passionate person interested in creating functional and well-designed web applications?
You count yourself as a person who:
- Has strong project management skills and enjoys taking projects from inception to completion,
- Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas,
- Has a positive attitude and works well within a team,
- Takes responsibility for his/her work.
We’re currently looking for a PHP and/or Angular developer to work on our stimulating ongoing and exciting new projects.
What will you actually be doing?
- You will have an opportunity to participate in planning and development of each product's functionalities and design.
- You will be a part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
- We insist on a clean, testable, and maintainable code since we are building products that are continually evolving.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- 1+ years experience in software development,
- Experience with Symfony 3+ and/or Angular 2+ is a big plus,
- A solid understanding of version control systems, preferably Git,
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment,
- Proficiency in English.
If this has piqued your interest please click apply now or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.