Hello Business Intelligence Developer
We are glad you're interested in becoming a member of our excellent development crew.
Here is what you should know about us:
We enjoy doing what we’re best at; developing customized end to end software solutions, including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunication, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over 8 years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel very appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a large role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance with no overtime.
AS A BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER YOU WILL
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Develop and maintain SSRS MDX/DAX and/or T-SQL reports
- Develop and maintain SSIS packages
- Maintain and improve the existing Reporting system.
- Perform the complete Data warehouse lifecycle, including design and development, data profiling, debugging/testing, support and enhancements
- Design and implement ETL flows for the data warehouse
- Design and implement reports based on business requirements
- Conduct ETL performance tuning, troubleshooting, support, and capacity estimation
- Design, develop, and deploy Business Intelligence solutions for complex business problems
- Troubleshoot and support all SQL Server reporting and BI related production processing
- Design and develops analytics cubes, multidimensional and tabular
- Industry experience (Banking, telco, insurance or similar)
- Analytical and innovative approach to solving problems
- Deep understanding of relational database concepts with hands-on experience in SQL Server
- Deep understanding of data warehouse concepts
- Deep understanding of ETL concepts.
- Experience with data integration tools ( SSIS, informatica, talend or similar )
- Experience with SSIS.
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools ( Power BI, Tableau, Qlik )
- Ability to create and tune complex T-SQL queries
- Ability to create and query SSAS multidimensional and tabular cubes (MDX & DAX)
- Ability to create and change SSRS reports
- Knowledge of MS .Net framework
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of TFS - Team Foundation Server
- Basic knowledge of machine learning methodologies and algorithms.
- Dynamic and knowledge- sharing working environment
- Unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work-life balance
- Competitive package
- The most stylish office in town
- Remote work
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching
- In-house therapist
- Specific technology practice groups
- Game room
- Coffee & Snacks
- 50% gym fee covered
- Spark UP: You have an idea? We have the means. Let’s create it together.
- Tinker Box: mandatory professional development time off projects dedicated to your growth
- And much more!
If you are still not sure whether you should apply or if Mistral is a great fit for you, we encourage you to say Hello and come pay us a visit. We would gladly show you around, introduce you to the team, enjoy some coffee, and answer all your questions.